To learn more about the proposal of the consolidation of the Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA) and the Kansas Credit Union Association (KCUA), please plan on attending one of the Town Hall Meetings below. It is easy to register. Just click on the appropriate link below:
- Kansas City – Wednesday, September 16 at 9 a.m. - joint meeting with Kansas
Mainstreet Credit Union, 6025 Lamar Ave, Mission, KS
- Springfield – Wednesday, September 16 at 2:30 p.m.
CU Community Credit Union, 818 N. Benton
- Jefferson City – Thursday, September 17 at 9 a.m.
MCUA Credit Union House, 223 Madison Street
- St. Louis – Thursday, September 17 at 2 p.m.
MCUA Training Room, 2055 Craigshire Road
Marla Marsh, KCUA CEO, and Don Cohenour, MCUA CEO will be conducting these town hall meetings. They will review the benefits and components of the new association. You will learn:
- Why this consolidation is so important at this time
- Structure of the new organization and timeline for consolidation
- Governance and how to volunteer for leadership positions
- New and enhanced product/service offerings
- Projected dues schedule for 2016
- CEO search process