DUE TO LOW REGISTRATION NUMBERS, THE MISSOURI CREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION (MCUA) WAS FORCED TO CANCEL THE COLLABORATION FORUM.

Nationwide, credit unions have only 9.8% market share of consumer deposits. Credit unions need to collaborate and identify opportunities to help bring better value to Americans that hold the other 90.2% of deposits at banks and other institutions. The credit union movement--and American consumers--benefit when credit unions work together.  MCUA will bring together credit union CEO’s and senior management for a two day collaboration work session to:

 

  • Share your experiences and learn best practices to overcome barriers to collaborative innovation
  • Engage with credit union colleagues from around the state as you learn the proven Filene Method of innovation
  • Experience hands-on activities to further develop your innovation and collaboration competency
  • Arm yourself with the knowledge to institute a culture of collaboration and innovation at your credit union
  • Learn the power of Human-Centered Design and its impact on new products, streamlined processes, and more effective business models
  • Understand the positive impact that collaborative innovation can have on the bottom line of your credit union
  • Build relationships with other credit unions to support mutual goals and success--across Missouri and across the country

Meeting Faciliator - Andrew Downin
Innovation Director, Filene Research Institute

Andrew is passionate about igniting the innovative spirit of credit unions and their employees. And, as innovation director for Filene Research Institute, he translates this passion into uncovering creative solutions to solve today’s most challenging consumer finance issues.

In his role at Filene, Andrew leads the prestigious i3 (Ideas, Innovation, Implementation) program, along with subsequent testing of its financial product, service, and business model ideas. Over its ten-year history, the bright minds from i3 have developed more than 100 cooperative finance concepts, including innovations that have improved consumers’ lives, enhanced credit union efficiency, and even helped change state laws.

Meeting Agenda

Wednesday, June 4
Noon                   Lunch/Registration
1 p.m.                  Collaboration Forum begins 
5 p.m.                  Check-in Hotel
6 p.m.                  Group Dinner at Baxter’s Grille 

Thursday, June 5
8 a.m.                  Group Breakfast 
8:45 a.m.             Session begins 
Noon                    Group Lunch     
4:30 p.m.             Conclude/wrap-up


Registration

The Missouri Credit Union Association is offering tiered pricing for eligible credit unions. Event fees include all materials, speaker fees and meals.

 

Additionally, MCUA is offering a BUY 2, GET ONE FREE special when you register 3 participants.

 

  Participant

Asset Size

Discount

Before 5/2

After 5/2

< $9.99M

75%

$163

$163

$10-$19.99M

50%

$325

$325

$20-$29.99M

25%

$487

$487

$30M+

           n/a

$549

$649

  Spouse/Guest

 

$149

$149

 

Hotel Information

Camden on the Lake
2359 Bittersweet Road
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
Phone: 573.365.5620

Hotel Room Rate:
Deluxe room rate        $155
One Bdrm Suite          $189
Check in at 4 p.m., check out is 11 a.m. 

Use MCUA’s Group Code MCUL0614 for hotel reservations to received the discounted rate.

Discounted room rate available until May 2nd or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.


Contact: Maria Langston mlangston@mcua.org
Phone: 314.542.1344


 

June 4th, 2014 12:00 PM   through   June 5th, 2014 4:30 PM
CAMDEN ON THE LAKE
2359 BITTERSWEET RD
LAKE OZARK, MO 65049-7008
United States

Event Info

When

June 4th, 2014 12:00 PM   through   June 5th, 2014 4:30 PM

Where

CAMDEN ON THE LAKE
2359 BITTERSWEET RD
LAKE OZARK, MO 65049-7008
United States

Help spread the word

Please help us and let your friends, colleagues and followers know about our page: MCUA Collaboration Forum - CANCELLED


You can also share the below link in an email or on your website.
https://www.mcua.org/civicrm/event/info?id=692&reset=1&cid=0