Accel Members Financial Counseling & CUNA Strategic Services
Often, credit unions are not aware of members who are struggling financially until it is too late. That's why the Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA) has teamed up with CUNA Strategic Services and Accel Members Financial Counseling to offer Missouri credit unions a comprehensive, proactive financial education and counseling program for members.
The success of America's credit unions is built on service. The vision of the credit union is to help members reach their financial goals. It is for these two simple, yet powerful, objectives that credit unions trust Accel to provide members with the very best financial counseling services available. Members turn to Accel for assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Issues that cause members to be declined on a loan
- Understanding their personal credit report and how to improve their score
- Setting and achieving financial goals
- Personal money management
- Solutions for debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
Members appreciate the service because they enjoy unlimited access to Accel counselors without paying anything - it's free! And credit unions love the service because it provides value to members, generates new business and helps protect the bottom line from losses due to charge-offs and bankruptcies.
Contact your MCUA field representative (listed at right) for details.