Share Draft Services
iVia Exchange Services offers credit unions imaged member share draft processing with exceptional customer service and state-of-the-art technologies. iVia has more than 25 years of industry experience and offers a full range of services. Backed by the Heartland Credit Union Association, iVia is the preferred vendor of more than 140 credit unions in:
Transitioning your item processing to iVia will be smooth and seamless. From there, our staff’s knowledge, efficiency and responsiveness will deliver a customer experience that is consistently superior. Products include:
- Image Exchange: With this service iVia provides the latest in check image technology to help streamline the processing of your members’ share drafts.
- Remote Deposit Exchange: Credit union items received over the counter or in ATMs at remote locations or branches can be scanned and sent electronically to iVia for collection and settlement. Benefits include:
- Reduced opportunities for fraud
- Reduced or eliminated encoding expenses and courier costs
- Improved availability of funds — 100% availability is passed the following business day
- Extends cutoff time – 8pm CST Monday through Friday
- Improved efficiencies and reduced errors
- Replaced microfilming efforts and costs
- Research: With our advanced software and a commitment to customer service, we provide fast research for duplicate items and other issues as they arise.
- Checkview: Allows credit union home banking members to view images of their cleared checks 24/7. Check copies may be retrieved, viewed and printed from any PC with Internet access.
If you have small business members, you need iMerchant Exchange. iMerchant Exchange allows a credit union’s business members to electronically capture check images by scanning them and make online deposits. iMerchant Capture benefits include:
- Eliminates the need for the business owner to physically deliver deposits to the credit union
- Eliminates the process of taking photocopies of checks or deposits before making a deposit
- Check images are transmitted to iVia using a secure Internet connection
- Check image capture creates an electronic archive of all checks
iVia’s remote capture operating system also provides functionality to receive third-party electronic cash letter (ECL) files for settlement and image archive. An example of a third party ECL file is items deposited in Ensenta kiosk machines, ATM’s and other merchant capture systems.
Get iMerchant Exchange today. Your business members will thank you for it.
Remote Deposit Services
Remote Deposit Capture is the electronic processing and collection of a credit union’s deposited items through image exchange. iVia provides a complete suite of remote deposit services including branch, ATM, smartphone and small business deposits.
For more information, contact your HCUA field representative.
Resources & Helpful Links:
|Download your iVia Exchange Services Bill|