Director, Office of Small Credit Unions/Field Representative: Missouri Credit Union Association
Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA) is seeking a full-time employee to foster relationships between member credit unions and MCUA. Provides support, advice and guidance to credit unions on all facets of credit union operations and promotes the Association’s products and services that benefit credit unions.
Bachelor degree in business, finance marketing/sales or related field or work experience that demonstrates a skill level equal to management of a mid-sized credit union. Demonstrated knowledge of credit union financials and key ratios is required. Experience with regulatory compliance, the audit and exam processes and planning experience are desired. Excellent communication, operational abilities, sales abilities and public speaking skills. Effective organizational skills, time management and initiative. Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet skills required.
Please send resume and cover letter with salary history via email or to Missouri Credit Union Association, Attn: Human Resources, 2055 Craigshire Rd, St. Louis, MO 63146.
Collection Manager: Neighbors Credit Union
Neighbors Credit Union is a full service financial institution offering products and services to the St. Louis metro area. We have assets in excess of $300 million.
We are currently seeking a Collection Manager to join our team. The right individual will help us manage the collection of our growing loan portfolio. If you possess excellent management skills and expertise in the area of collections, this position may be for you. This position will be located at our main branch, 6300 South Lindbergh, St. Louis, MO 63123.
This position is responsible for supervising employees and managing the daily activities of the collection department. The primary role of this position is to manage effective delinquency control and follow up program for all loans including consumer, real estate and credit card accounts that are late, delinquent, potentially delinquent, or charged off. The Collection Manager (also known as Member Solutions Manager) also protects the assets of the credit union.
This position requires the ability to make decisions and supervise subordinates effectively. The ideal candidate must have the ability to institute appropriate activities to minimize the amount of charge off and uncollectable debts according to set goals. Effective and efficient collection procedures for all loan accounts should be maintained, and ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulations, internal policies and collection procedures.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of five years of collection experience with a minimum of three years of management experience. A bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent working knowledge. Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills plus the ability to lead a team are a must. Must be motivated, a self-starter, have an in-depth understanding of and ability to interpret regulations affecting collections. Other skills necessary to be successful:
- Excellent customer service and conversation skills
- Possess superior analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge in the usage of appropriate software applications including Microsoft Office, including expertise in Excel to track, communicate and prepare necessary reports
For a full listing of the job, please visit our website.
We are looking for the right person to join the Neighbors team.
Neighbors offers a competitive salary and incentive, benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, voluntary products and 401k with matching funds, paid vacation time, paid sick time, paid holidays and paid personal time.
If you are a person who finds satisfaction in helping members achieve their dreams, then Neighbors is the right place for you! Here you belong
To apply, please send a cover letter describing your related experience, your resume and salary history or salary requirements via email.
EOE – No phone calls please
Cell Center Manager: Mainstreet Credit Union (Lenexa, KS)
Mainstreet Credit Union is seeking an experienced leader to transform its call center operation. The position will serve the credit union membership by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations, improving systems and processes, managing staff and overseeing consumer loan processing of applications through the call center operation. Responsible for meeting call center objectives and accomplishing organizational goals.
Interested individuals send resume via email.
First Community Credit Union
Electronic Service Representative- Chesterfield
There is an immediate entry level opening in the Electronic Services Department. The ideal candidate will need to possess excellent credit union knowledge, ability to communicate effectively with members and co-workers, strong analytical, organizational, and multitasking skills, proficiency with technology across multiple platforms, ability to learn quickly, and capability to work at a fast pace.
Some of the daily responsibilities include; answering phones and chats to assist members, data entry and formatting, supporting Apple Pay and CardNav programs, learning about new emerging technologies along with various other departmental duties.
The hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. If you work a Saturday, you would receive a day off during the week. Must be flexible to work a rotating schedule.
eCommerce Representative - Chesterfield
There is an immediate entry level position in our eCommerce Department for a Digital Banking Representative/Online Fraud Analyst. The position handles a high volume of in-bound calls, chats and emails related to troubleshooting basic online and mobile banking issues. Daily routine tasks include but are not limited to bill pay research, mobile deposit processing, new account opening, contacting vendor support when required, and mitigating online fraud.
The ideal candidate must possess good multitasking and communication skills, effective reasoning and problem solving abilities, and basic knowledge of technology including tablets, smartphones, and general browser functions. Must be well organized, friendly, and have an outgoing personality. Experience with Microsoft Office and stable work history is preferred.
The hours are 8:00 a.m. -4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday, with a rotation that includes working late Friday hours (9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) and Saturday (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.). If you are scheduled to work a Saturday you will receive a day off during the week.
Lending Representative - Chesterfield
There is an immediate entry level opening in the Lending department at our Chesterfield location. Job responsibilities include answering questions, taking loan applications, setting up loan closings and matrix approving loans. The ideal candidate must be well organized, have good communication skills, have an upbeat attitude and a strong knowledge of our loan products.
The hours would include Monday -Friday 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. Whenever you work a Saturday you receive a day off during the week.
Collections Representative - Chesterfield
There is an immediate entry level opening in the Collections department for a full-time collector at our Chesterfield location. Job duties would include calling on past due accounts, knowledge of the Summit system, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel programs and various other tasks. The ideal candidate will be well organized, detail oriented and have excellent communication skills.
The hours are Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and would include some weekends. If working a Saturday, the hours are 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and the employee will receive a day off during the week.
Mortgage Clerk - Chesterfield
There is an immediate opening in our Mortgage department at our Chesterfield location. The Mortgage Processing Clerk will be the liaison between our member and the processor answering questions regarding the status of the member's mortgage file. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to answering incoming calls, assisting members with questions regarding mortgage products and rates, verification of documents such as appraisals, flood verifications, member employment and income. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of our mortgage products and procedures.
The hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. -4:30 p.m. and occasional Saturdays as needed from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Call Center Representative - Chesterfield
There is an immediate opening in our Call Center, located at our corporate office in Chesterfield. Duties include answering inbound calls, basic financial transactions, as well as opening new accounts, CDs, and IRAs. The ideal candidate will enjoy helping people and have great communication skills. Must be friendly and have an outgoing personality.
The hours are 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and Saturday 8:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. If working a Saturday the employee will receive a day off during the week.
Commercial Credit Analyst - Chesterfield
We are looking for a Commercial Credit Analyst at our corporate office in Chesterfield. This individual will review credit data to evaluate business loan requests, identify and analyze sources of financial information to determine profitability of loans and evaluate sources of collateral. Applicants must have working knowledge of reading and understanding financial statements/tax returns, be familiar with credit analysis in a financial institution and have the ability to communicate effectively with current or prospective clients. 2+ years commercial underwriting experience in banking is required
The hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Back Office Assistant: Central Communications Credit Union
Provides back office support in the daily electronic processing of Share Draft clearings, Automated Clearing House (ACH), Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), ATM/Debit cards and any other electronic service provided to our members. Recommends changes or upgrades or new products that meet the dynamic needs of the credit union. Serves as an assistant for the dynamic needs of the credit union.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and run reports for morning processing including all of the ACH, transfers and G/L posting/balancing. This is a short list not to exclude other required reports.
- Experience with maintenance of all computer hardware, software, system tools and peripherals such as printers, scanners and other external devices Evaluate, design and enhance new systems, applications, networks, or other technology tools that support credit union growth, enhance services to members, and provide efficient processes for employees.
- Understanding the processing and reporting of debit cards and credit cards and process applications, update, disputes, PIN requests, theft or loss recovery.
- Experience with Design, development, and maintaining of web content on existing internet sites and the ability to
- Maintain awareness of changing trends in technology and regulations in the credit union industry that might affect the department and act as required.
- Ability to become familiar with all aspects of retail banking and act as the chief support for online and mobile banking. Maintain and support the credit unions intranet (Share Point) insuring that content is accurate, timely and consistent with policies and procedures.
- Work with the President and Office Manager in setting short and long term technology plans that promote credit union growth and enhance service to members.
- Maintain a through working knowledge of credit union history and philosophy, as well as policy and procedures.
- Communicate best practices for creative design and content management for internal customers.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) from a college or a technical school, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 6 months of related experience. Proven customer service and problem solving skills, providing remote support services.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and advanced in Excel
The Credit Union is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Mya Gray @ 816-842-0727. Central Communications Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Loan Clerk: KC Terminal Employees Federal Credit Union
Two years minimum experience in Bank or Credit Union, bilingual (English/Spanish), committed to the success of our Credit Union, minimum one year granting credit, customer service or teller area, salary based on experience. Send resume via email or mail to: KC Terminal employees FCU/ Guadalupe Center 1015 Avenida Cesar E Chavez, Kansas City, MO 64108 ATT: Ismael Gallegos.
CAJERO DE PRÉSTAMO
Dos años mínimo de experiencia en Banco o Credit Unión, bilingüe (Ingles/Español), dedicado al éxito de nuestra Credit Unión, mínimo un año en concesión de crédito, servicio al cliente o en area de cajero. Mande currículo a firstname.lastname@example.org o por correo a: KC Terminal Employees/ Guadalupe Center FCU 1015 Avenida Cesar E Chavez, Kansas City, MO 64108 ATT: Ismael Gallegos.
Member Solutions Manager: Neighbors Credit Union
Neighbors Credit Union is one of the largest and strongest credit unions in Missouri. At Neighbors, you will be part of a sales and service team that always puts people before profits. It is a place where our members and their dreams come first. We are accepting applications for an immediate opening for a Member Solutions Manager (Collections).
As a successful Member Solutions Manager, duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for legal foreclosure and repossession of collateral and the legal disposition of such collateral
- Oversees daily operations of the department and handles non-routine matters that arise
- Reviews and recommends accounts to be charged to reserves for bad debts and/or legal action for loan recovery
- Researches and settles consumer disputes with the credit bureaus
- Pays attorney’s fees, repossession expenses and collection fees accordingly
- Prepares, reviews and distributes delinquency, charge off, and repossession reports for senior management
Knowledge and experience:
- College degree (or equivalent) in finance, management or accounting is preferred
- Three years of collection experience in a credit union or financial institution
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential
- Ability to make decisions and supervise subordinates effectively
For consideration please submit:
1. Cover letter- briefly describing your related experience to our needs
3. Salary history and/or current salary needed
To apply, please email the above required information to . No phone calls please.
Neighbors Credit Union offers a competitive salary, incentive and benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching contributions, voluntary products, vacation, sick and personal time and paid holidays.
Network Administrator: Neighbors Credit Union
Neighbors Credit Union is one of the largest and strongest credit unions in Missouri. At Neighbors, you will be part of a sales and service team that always puts people before profits. It is a place where our members and their dreams come first. We are accepting applications for an immediate opening for a Network Administrator.
As a successful Network Administrator, duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the credit union’s local area and wide area network hardware and software to ensure that back end functions, systems, PCS, servers and all peripheral products are operational.
- Provide and run backup procedures that maintain the integrity and security of the credit union’s technology infrastructure.
- Research and diagnose IT problems within the entire infrastructure; troubleshoot, and provide solutions. Test solutions to ensure a correct solution.
- Respond to user problems on PCs to include software applications, systems integration, or individual hardware problems. Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve the problem.
- Provide individual support to end users via the phone, in person, or on-line to answer questions or resolve problems.
- Install, configure, and test new servers for systems, fax, printers, etc. Technology includes knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012: Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation and support services/warranties for new equipment, software, hardware and peripherals.
- Install and test new software both for the network and for individual users.
- Administer the phone system.
- Responsible for repair of printers, PCs or laptops.
- Keep up to date on state of the art hardware and software developments. Recommend new technologies that enhance the efficiency and security of the network infrastructure.
Computer skills required:
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012: Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services
- VMware, vSphere and vMotion
- SAN configuration
- VEEAM Backup
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Exchange 2013
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Mobile OS – iOS & Android
- Cisco IOS
Knowledge and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five years of demonstrated experience
- Proficient with all versions of Microsoft Office
- Extensive knowledge of IT technologies, processes and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems & Office Applications
- A+, Network+, MCSE, and CCNA certifications/licenses preferred
- Working knowledge of Unix Operating System a plus
- Requirement to work every other Saturday and evenings as needed
For consideration please submit:
1. Cover letter- briefly describing your related experience to our needs
3. Salary history and/or current salary needed
To apply, please email the above required information. No phone calls please.
Neighbors Credit Union offers a competitive salary, incentive and benefits package.