President: Saint Luke's Credit Union
Saint Luke’s Credit Union, located in Kansas City, Missouri ($22M in assets) is in search of a new President. Serving members since 1960, the credit union today serves more than 4,600 members from among the employees of the Saint Luke’s Health System and affiliates and their immediate families and various zip codes in the Kansas City area. The President leads a team of 10 employees with 4 locations, and is responsible for and has general control over the administration and operation of the business of the credit union. As the credit union’s President, you will direct all credit union operations including investments, accounting, lending, marketing, compliance, IT and reporting.
Candidates must have a minimum of five years of experience in the credit union movement, with two to three years minimum experience in a leadership role. A bachelor`s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field is required, MBA preferred. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of the laws, rules and regulations pertaining to the governance and supervision of financial institutions. Strong interpersonal skills and technical aptitude are required.
Interested candidates may send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email.
Vice President of Mortgage Lending: evolve Federal Credit Union (El Paso, Tx)
With over $330 million in assets, evolve Federal Credit Union located in El Paso, Texas, is in search of a dynamic lending executive to lead their mortgage loan operations. Reporting directly to the President/CEO, this individual will be charged with building the mortgage lending operation to include establishing strategic direction, product development, staffing, sales, and developing underwriting and operational policies. The successful candidate will be well versed in using technology to enhance mortgage loan operations and sales. The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills, experience with realtor and home builder programs, and have a strong foundation in the sales and marketing of mortgage products. Additionally, this individual will possess excellent underwriting knowledge, be innovative in their vision, have five plus years of mortgage lending experience, and hold a bachelor’s degree.
Chartered in 1936, evolve FCU’s mission is to build member loyalty through service, trust, and value. evolve FCU invites all who live, work, worship or attend school in El Paso County to become members of the credit union. As a not-for-profit financial institution, evolve FCU offers a variety of financial services to its members with efficient, personable service. The credit union has more than $330 million in assets and serves more than 35,000 members. Even though evolve FCU has seven convenient locations to serve its members, the credit union has a strong initiative to drive products and services through electronic channels.
Questions on your next career move? Contact Marcus Cotton, VP Executive Recruiting, at 832-200-8714 or email.
Programmer Analyst: Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union
The Programmer Analyst is responsible for the performance of the Fiserv Spectrum core system and third party applications which directly interface to it. Works with Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Solutions and internal users to ensure maximum efficient use of the system; supports internal members with continual analysis of systems and focus on adding value to and streamlining processes
- Promotes a positive relationship between the members (internal and external) and the Credit Union and understands that service delivery to members is the number one priority of the Credit Union.
- Designs, develops and maintains reports and applications to established standards and specifications using approved applications and programming languages.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of core system and assist various departments of the credit union in selecting appropriate options.
- Acts as primary contact for all core systems application issues.
- Coordinates enhancements to core systems including analysis, design specifications, testing, documentation and liaison between third party vendors and users.
- Communicates changes/enhancements contained in software updates to Credit Union staff members and is responsible for updating procedures with associated documentation.
- May serve as project coordinator for in-house development or implementation of third party applications.
Qualified Applicants Must Possess:
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- A pleasant and friendly personality
- Ability to effectively conduct training/presentation sessions
- Communicate technical information in an understandable manner
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Associates’ degree in related field and two years experience in related position. The equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Intermediate to advanced personal computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, etc.).
Salary: Starting at $1,668.13 bi-weekly.
Please visit us online and click on Careers to apply.
Financial Service Representative: Missouri Valley Federal Credit Union
Missouri Valley FCU is seeking a friendly, outgoing and experienced individual to join our Financial Services Department.
Build and maintain strong member relationships. Greet members calling or visiting the credit union. Determine member needs and cross-sell all services which benefit the member. Open and close member accounts, including savings, club, checking, certificate and IRA accounts.
Opens and closes member accounts in accordance with credit union procedures.• Approves or denies member loans in accordance with the loan policies established by the Board of Directors, and within the authority granted by the President.• Analyzes member loan requests and determines whether to approve or deny the application. Informs the member about all loan conditions, and adheres to internal lending policies.• Discusses loan denial decisions and counsels alternative borrowing solutions while maintaining member's self esteem.• Gathers, compiles and prepares accurate loan documents, files reports or other legal matters relating to loans.• Cross-sell credit union services that meet member needs by continuously demonstrating member service and selling skills.• Assists members with account information, via telephone, mail or email.• Receive information pertaining to the members’ accounts and route to proper departments.• Coordinates all phases of credit card operation including overseeing and/or performing card processing, card maintenance, reissues, lost/stolen cards, fraudulent account activity, submission of accounting reports to card processor, and research and resolution of member issues.• Provides backup support to other credit union staff. • Performs routine credit updates on open member credit lines when determined necessary.• Teams with other credit union employees to enhance overall credit union effectiveness in building strong member relationships.• Keeps all member and credit union business strictly confidential.• Maintain a positive attitude towards all members and staff.• Adhere to the employee handbook.
Prepares member authorization requests for change in loan terms.• Provides back up assistance to IRA Coordinator.• Assists in training new Loan Processors when appropriate.• Records member master file changes.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
Education equivalent to a high school degree plus additional training in computer operations, standard office machinery, lending principles, credit laws and regulations, loan policies/procedures, loan processing, collections, credit union services, history and philosophy, intermediate math, and member service and selling skills.Prefer at least two years experience in credit unions or other financial institution in loan processing, credit analysis, member service and selling skills. Ability to counsel and make decisions, to type and to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, is required.
Required experience: Credit Union, Banking, Financial Services: 2 years
Required education: High school or equivalent
Teller Part-Time: County Credit Union
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can fit into our team. A Part-time Teller at County Credit Union provides great service by being efficient, helpful and courteous. Our Tellers meet or exceed sales and loan goals by ensuring that every Member is offered services that will benefit them. The right candidate maintains and projects County Credit Union’s professional reputation. Tellers receive and process deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers between accounts, cashiers’ checks, and money orders and encode/endorse checks for credit union deposits.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- No financial experience is necessary but cash handling a must.
- Basic understanding of financial products and financial services.
- At least one year of experience in a customer service capacity.
- Exceptional communications skills including oral, written and telephone.
- Professional appearance, dress, and attitude.
- Good Math skills.
County Credit Union offers a competitive hourly wage, paid parking and holiday pay for its part-time positions. If interested please email your resume to County Credit Union.
Vice President, Real Estate Lending: Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union
Responsible for the profitable and efficient operation of the Real Estate and Home Equity loan portfolio of the Credit Union; responsible for increasing earnings potential through increased loan volume and fee income. Oversee all areas of loan production, underwriting, loan servicing, secondary market and loss mitigation. Ensure the overall loan quality is compliant with all Federal and State regulatory agencies, ABECU policies and secondary market guidelines.
- Manages, plans, organizes and directs the daily activities of the origination, processing, underwriting, closing, funding, post closing, loan delivery, interest rate risk, quality control and servicing of nationwide first mortgage, home equity loans.
- Ensures that all origination and servicing functions have been completed in an accurate and timely manner and performed in accordance with all Federal and State laws, regulations, investor requirements and ABECU policies, procedures and guidelines resulting in the high quality of loan production and servicing and taking corrective action to turn around substandard performance.
- Ensures that secondary marketing strategies are executed in a timely and efficient manner to meet the philosophy and directives of senior management
- Researches, develops, and prepares proposals for new product implementation to provide the most competitive products, rates and prices available.
- Develops and monitors sales team of loan originators; plans, markets and executes community events and realtor activities.
- Provides training to branch personnel on 1st mortgages, home equity loans and loss mitigation. Reviews each branch’s 1st mortgage and home equity loans to monitor daily pipelines. Monitors, review audits, and assist branches to ensure compliance with regulatory, investor, and ABECU policies and procedures on 1st and home equity loans and advise branches of procedures necessary to cure deficiencies.
- Prepares annual budget for department. Designs overall staffing plan; makes recommendations for increasing/decreasing staff, recruit, hire and terminate department staff. Prepares and conducts all performance reviews for department staff and documents employee files according to ABECU policies.
- Maintains current working knowledge of all jobs and functions of 1st mortgage and home equity lending. Provides staff and branches with continuous on the job training of new government requirements, real estate laws and policy changes governing mortgages and home equity loans.
- Provides clear direction and supervision to the origination and servicing staff regarding job assignments and performance to achieve departmental goals communicating ABECU’s goals and policy changes on a regular basis.
- Provides ongoing training for Loan Consultants relative to sales techniques, product and technical/regulatory/investor requirements.
- 4 years previous supervisory experience. Must be able to interact positively and give direction to staff.
- Bachelors’ degree in related field and five years experience in related position. The equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Must have above average communication skills, both oral and written, to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external members, as well as, vendors, suppliers, etc.
Please visit us online and click on Careers to apply.
Network Analyst: Arsenal Credit Union
Arsenal, a progressive St. Louis-area credit union with six branch locations, has an opening for a technical and service-minded individual to assist with tasks and duties within the operation of our IT department. We offer an excellent benefits package, including excellent medical insurance, dental, paid time off and paid holidays (and much more)!
This position will be responsible for monitoring, updating and maintaining the operational status of the credit unions help desk ticketing system. Responsible for responding to and resolving trouble tickets; installs, maintains and upgrades PC hardware and software applications. Responsible for the inventorying of all information technology hardware and software. Identifies areas of improvement and suggests alternative methods and processes and strives to continuously improve the accuracy and efficiency of the IT Department and credit union. Our current core system is Symitar and experience on this system would be beneficial.
- Must have or be able to obtain Microsoft Server Certifications within the first 6 months of hire.
- Associates degree in computer related field, Bachelors degree preferred.
- Formal network security training or certification.
- Working knowledge of data networks and communications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 2008 R2 Active Directory including GPO configuration.
- Basic working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, DFS and Microsoft MDT.
- Must demonstrate proficiency using word processing and spreadsheet software, along with basic knowledge of database systems.
- Must possess understanding of file systems and structures.
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and willing and able to work overtime and on evenings, weekends, holidays, etc., when necessary.
- Must have a professional image and be able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
This position is full-time and includes an extensive benefits package, including GENEROUS paid-time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, disability insurance, life insurance and MUCH MORE!
Arsenal Credit Union is an EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran.