Last Chance: Volunteers Conference Early-bird Pricing
The early-bird deadline for the Volunteers Conference is fast approaching! Register before February 14 to take advantage of special pricing.
It takes more than luck to achieve success in this marketplace, so join your peers over St. Patrick’s Day weekend for the 2013 Volunteers Conference. The Volunteers Conference takes place in St. Louis March 14-16 and is designed for all credit union board members.
The agenda includes:
- Financial Complexity and Good Governance: How Do Directors Face the New Reality?
- 10 Questions Board Members Need to Ask Now!
- Volunteers: The Most Effective Credit Union Advocates
- Maximizing Call Reports for Board Members
- Board Challenge: Building a Deeper Bench
- Essential Elements to Crafting and Managing an Effective Director Training Program
- Horror Stories From the Board Room
The conference fee is $449 per person for registrations received before February 14. Beginning February 14, registrations are $549 per person. This fee includes all materials, speaker fees, lunch and refreshments.
|Asset Size||Discount||before 2/14||2/14 & after|
|less than $10M||75%||$137||$137|
|$10-less than $20M||50%||$274||$274|
|$20-less than $30M||25%||$411||$411|
The Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA) is offering tiered pricing for eligible, affiliated credit unions. The tiered pricing model applies to the regular rate of $549. Spouse/Guests are welcome to join the group for meals. The fee is $249 per person before February 14 and $299 per person beginning February 14. Substitutions are accepted at any time. Refunds will be issued before February 14, less a $100 administration fee.