The Assistant Manager, Collection & Recovery manages assigned collection staff and performs the duties of a Collector as directed. Under the direction of the Manager, Collection & Recovery, the Assistant Manager performs timely and consistent collection practices in the collection of delinquent loans (employing all legal means available, including but not limited to, notices, letters, phone calls and sending agents for face to face contact). The Assistant Manager will also perform some managerial functions such as escalated member scenarios, vendor interaction, and function as an interdepartmental liaison.
This is an Exempt position.
·Associates’ degree in related field and three years experience in related position.
· 2 years previous supervisory experience preferred; must be able to interact positively and give direction to staff.
· Beginning to intermediate personal computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
·Above average communication skills, both oral and written, to maintain effective working relationships.
Work with the Commercial Lending team to achieve department goals. Assist the Director of Commercial Lending with administration of member business loan portfolio and directly handle small business loan requests. Manage collection efforts for delinquent loans.
1. Maintain member business loan files to ensure proper documentation and compliance with internal loan policies, as well as regulatory requirements.
2. Maintain and update loan system to accurately reflect loan terms and requirements.
3. Conduct reviews of business loans to ensure collateral is adequately protected.
4. Interview members requesting small business/church loans.
5. Assist members with loan application process in person and/or by phone or e-mail.
6. Gather information on business loan applicants including financial information, credit bureau information, and items pertaining to collateral.
7. Perform credit analysis on business loans by verifying information, calculating key financial ratios, and interpreting results.
8. Work with appraisers, real estate agents, title companies, etc. to work toward closings for new loans.
9. Call past due members to arrange payment.
10. Analyze options for potential workouts including re-aging loans, partial payments, or TDR’s.
11. Maintain past due list with status, action plans, and charge off recommendations.
12. Manage credit bureau reporting and disputes.
13. Manage repossession and foreclosure processes (sending appropriate letters, working with repossession agents, and working with attorneys).
14. Assume other duties and responsibilities, as from time-to-time, which may be assigned by management.
Work with the employees in your division/department as a team to problem solve, streamline workflow and otherwise work together to reach the goals set for your division, as well as other employees within AGCU.
1. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
2. Strong analytical skills
3. Good people/relational skills
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality
7. Collaborate with a team toward identified goals
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A THOROUGH BACKGROUND SCREENING, CREDIT AND REFERENCE CHECK AND DRUG TESTING, IF REQUESTED.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Candidates may send their cover letters and resumes via email. Thank you.
Marketing Specialist: Arsenal Credit Union
Arsenal, a progressive St. Louis-area credit union with six branch locations, has an opening for a Marketing Specialist (Copywriter) at our Arnold location. As a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, we are committed to the best and finest interests of our members and to the credit union philosophy of people helping people.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
This position is full-time and includes an extensive benefits package, including paid-time off, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, medical, dental, disability insurance, life insurance and more.
Arsenal Credit Union is an EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran
Marketing Coordinator: Mercy Credit Union (Springfield)
Category: Professional Non-Clinical
Facility: Mercy Hospital Springfield, Springfield, MO
Department: Rec Clg Credit Union
Job Details: Responsible for designing, creating and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of Mercy Credit Union. Create contacts and build relationships within the Mercy Health System to find opportunities to help educate and meet the financial goals of the co-workers.
Education: Degree in Marketing or 5 years related experience in marketing.
Experience: 5 years related experience in marketing.
Applicant must have effective oral and written communication skills. Outstanding communication skills particularly in face-to-face encounters with potential members and existing members. Aptitude for the management and effective use of electronic and social media to make credit union services available across the Mercy network. Knowledge of basic accounting principles. Demonstrated motivational and problem solving capabilities. Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Access) proficiency with a designing or graphics software is required. Excellent planning, organizational time management skills with extreme attention to detail. Energetic, creative, resourceful and demonstrate initiative. Must be able to work collaboratively with all branch managers and management staff. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Travel will be required with occasional overnight travel. Must be able to lift and carry equipment and materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
To apply visit us online. Click on Careers.
Mortgage Loan Officer: Anheuser-Busch Employees'/American Eagle Credit Union
The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for originating investment quality loans (Conventional, FHA or VA) and Jumbo loan products. The Loan Officer will generate these loans internally from web applications, SEG Groups, member inquiries, member solicitation and/or cross-selling and referrals from Branches, Business Services and Business Development or other internal members. The Loan Officer will participate in related business development activities to cultivate on-going and sustainable relationships for increasing the Credit Union's source of mortgage lending business.
Qualified Applicants Must Possess:
Salary: Commission Schedule
Location: Florissant, MO 63031
To Apply: Visit us online. Click on Careers
Member Service Representative: Laclede Family Savings Credit Union
Laclede Family Savings Credit Union is currently seeking an experienced Member Service Representative.
Candidate will be responsible for providing all Laclede Family Savings Credit Union financial products and services to members in an efficient, professional and courteous manner. Must maintain a thorough working knowledge of credit union history, philosophy, policy and procedures. Responsible for operating a cash drawer and balancing daily. Provide information concerning all credit union products, services and membership eligibility to members. Receive loan applications and be responsible for assuring that each loan received is properly documented, and if approved, is promptly and correctly disbursed to the member. Maintain a full understanding of selling and processing Home equity loans.
Qualified applicants should send resumes via email.
First Community Credit Union is seeking a Junior Auditor. This individual will be responsible for assisting the audit manager with the audit plan, preparing for specific audits, and drafting reports. The ideal candidate will have 1 – 2 years of audit experience in the financial industry.
The hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at our corporate office in Chesterfield.
Publisher’s Note: Job postings are written by, and included at, the request of the associated organization and are valid at the time of publication. Hiring decisions are made solely at the discretion of the organization requesting publication of the position. Send credit union related job postings to email@example.com. MCUA reserves the right not to publish any submitted posting.