Mortgage Loan Officer: Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union
Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union has two openings for Mortgage Loan Officer. The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for originating investment quality loans (Conventional, FHA or VA) and Jumbo loan products. The Loan Officer will generate these loans internally from web applications, Seg Groups, member inquiries, member solicitation and/or cross-selling and referrals from Branches, Business Services and Business Development or other internal members. The Loan Officer will participate in related business development activities to cultivate on-going and sustainable relationships for increasing the Credit Union's source of mortgage lending business.
- Generate and maintain independent leads for new and future business.
- Establish and maintain referral relationships with Realtors and Builders, make sales calls on potential or existing relationships to develop new business or retain existing business.
- Analyze potential loan markets for prospective mortgage business and stay informed of trends and developments in the Real Estate Market and competitive environment.
- Cross-sell Credit Union products and services that will deepen the member relationship with the credit union.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching member needs with the appropriate loan program and risk levels.
- Act as the primary contact person with the member during the processing, approval and attending closing of the loan.
- Assist other department and fellow team members with their workloads to ensure a smooth production flow for loan applications, closings and deliveries.
Qualified Applicants Must Possess:
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- A pleasant and friendly personality
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to credit union policies
Salary: Competitive Salary and Commission Schedule
Location: St. Louis, MO 63128 or O'Fallon, MO
To Apply: Visit our website. Click on Careers.
Junior Auditor: First Community Credit Union
First Community Credit Union is seeking a Junior Auditor. This individual will be responsible for assisting the audit manager with the audit plan, preparing for specific audits, and drafting reports. The ideal candidate will have 1 – 2 years of audit experience in the financial industry.
The hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at our corporate office in Chesterfield.
Please apply online or email resume and salary requirements.
Accounting Supervisor: Electro Savings Credit Union
Electro Savings Credit Union is seeking an Accounting Supervisor. The role of the Accounting Supervisor is to supervise the accounting staff and daily operations of the Accounting Department, prepare financial reports, including annual plan and operating budgets, ensure complete, accurate and timely completion of financial and accounting records for the Credit Union. The Accounting Supervisor serves as the Credit Union Compliance Officer, performs ALM and NEV analysis, serves on ALCO committee, and does limited internal auditing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operations of the department. Assist staff with problems and allocates staff resources as needed to maintain schedule and completion dates. Acquires resources needed to ensure completion of assigned departmental responsibilities.
- Serve as Credit Union Compliance Officer and do limited internal auditing under the direction of the VP of Finance and CEO. Oversee internal audit functions and report to Audit Committee the results.
- Trains, directs, and evaluates employee performance within the department; participates in hiring new employees and recommends promotions/transfers and salary adjustments.
- Responsible for cash management reporting to the VP of Finance and for posting payroll tax to the general ledger. Serves as backup for payroll transmission.
- Perform ALM and NEV analysis. Develop annual department budget.
- Works with auditors/examiners on year-end and comprehensive audits. Participates on AD-HOC committee.
- Ensure department deadlines are met with minimal errors and no errors that result in losses to the Credit Union. Confirm that the Credit Union's books and general ledger accounts are always in balance.
- Follow Credit Union policies, procedures, mission and values. Follow laws and regulations related to this job function.
- Maintain highly qualified staff, sufficient to meet daily accounting demands.
- Provide friendly, professional, and accurate and support to all members and associates.
- Develop accounting controls and internal controls. Keep management informed of all problematic areas.
- Ensure the Credit Union is in compliance with NCUA, FABS, and all appropriate regulations.
Experience: 2 to 5 years of similar or related experience. Credit Union experience preferred. Previous supervisory experience required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Skills: Functional with spreadsheets and word processing software. Strong understanding of accounting procedures. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work independently.
Electro Savings Credit Union offers a competitive salary and substantial benefits package including full medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance; 401(k) with company match, defined benefit plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Interested candidates may submit resume via email.
Director of Operations: Midwest Credit Union
Midwest Credit Union is seeking a Director of Operations. Reporting directly to the President, the successful candidate will guide and manage the branch office in providing quality service to members; resolve problems within established policies, guidelines and statutes; assume the responsibilities of the president in his/her absence.
- Maintaining a highly motivated, well-trained staff.
- Monitors key products and sales to ensure profitable and sound business practices and high quality service for members.
- Recommends, implements, and supervises the budget for the branch.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure a consistent, professional approach. Monitors teller transactions, incoming/outgoing wires, and loan processing.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business and/or two to five years equivalent experience. Prior credit union or other financial institution experience required. Understanding of teller/member service representative functions and loan officer duties required. Knowledge of credit union products, services and policies desired.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills are required
- Solid leadership abilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate related computer applications and basic business equipment.
Please send cover letter, resume and 3 references via email. Subject line to read: Director of Operations.
Cover letter (350 words or less) should include:
- Description of financial institution experience
- Explanation of why this position at Midwest Credit Union is of interest to you
- Proof of strong attention to detail
- Honest salary requirements
Publisher’s Note: Job postings are written by, and included at, the request of the associated organization and are valid at the time of publication. Hiring decisions are made solely at the discretion of the organization requesting publication of the position. Send credit union related job postings to firstname.lastname@example.org. MCUA reserves the right not to publish any submitted posting.