Attend the Annual Advocacy & Business Meeting
Let's unite! It's time for the 84th Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA) Annual Advocacy & Business Meeting April 15-16. Brochures were mailed last week, and registration is open. Join us in Jefferson City as delegates across Missouri gather to:
- Learn about state and federal legislative issues affecting credit unions
- Meet with state lawmakers to share the credit union difference
- Exercise your rights as an Association member to participate in the FREE business meeting
- Hear about MCUA's accomplishments in 2012 and where we're headed in 2013
- Take part in educational sessions like using social media for credit union advocacy
- Attend other business meetings for Missouri Corporate Credit Union and Heartland Business Services
- Take part in an optional dinner and ghost tour of the State Penitentiary (sponsored by CUNA Mutual Group)
For more information, view the event brochure.
422 Monroe Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Hotel Room Rates (per night)
- Standard king/double $104
- Deluxe room $119
- Suites $159
Click here to make a room reservation with DoubleTree. The group code is MCU.
Register for the Conference
Go online to make your conference registration with MCUA. Or, simply find the April calendar and click on the event. MCUA is offering tiered pricing for eligible credit unions. Click here to see the conference brochure tiered pricing model.
As always, the MCUA Business Meeting is FREE, and all credit union presidents are encouraged to attend.
Questions: Call 888.800.6287 or send us an email.