St. Louis Chapter Youth Month Fundraiser for CMN
The St. Louis Chapter of Credit Unions is calling on its credit unions to participate in its annual April Youth Month fundraiser benefiting Children's Miracle Network (CMN). Since 2010, participating credit unions of the St. Louis Chapter have donated $9,690 to CMN through their combined Youth Month efforts.
During the month of April, participating credit unions agree to donate $5 to CMN for:
- Each new youth account and/or
- Each $25 or greater deposit made to an existing youth account
Credit Union Responsibilities:
- Promote the event to credit union members and the local community
- Track the number of eligible new accounts opened and/or deposits made in April
- Make the applicable credit union donation directly to CMN
- Report your totals to the Chapter for use in a joint press release
Participating credit unions are encouraged to add their own activities to the event such as a coloring contest using the Credit Union National Association's (CUNA) free coloring page, hold a parent/child financial education class, or offer staff incentives for opening new youth accounts.
Email Lisa Farnen by March 1 if your credit union wants to participate.