Last Chance to Attend Volunteers Conference
Join your peers for the Volunteers Conference over St. Patrick's Day weekend in St. Louis. It takes more than luck to achieve success in this marketplace, and the Volunteers Conference (March 14-16) has you covered with these educational sessions:
- Financial Complexity and Good Governance: How Do Directors Face the New Reality?
- 10 Questions Board Members Need to Ask Now!
- Volunteers: The Most Effective Credit Union Advocates
- Maximizing Call Reports for Board Members
- Board Challenge: Building a Deeper Bench
- Essential Elements to Crafting and Managing an Effective Director Training Program
- Horror Stories From the Board Room
The conference fee is $549 per person. This fee includes all materials, speaker fees, lunch and refreshments. The Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA) is offering tiered pricing for eligible, affiliated credit unions. The tiered pricing model applies to the regular rate of $549. Spouse/Guests are welcome to join the group for meals. The fee for spouse/guests is $299 per person. Substitutions are accepted at any time.