AA&BM Hotel Deadline Approaches 3/15
422 Monroe Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Hotel Room Rates (per night)
Standard king/double $104
Deluxe room $119
Click here to make a room reservation with DoubleTree. The group code is MCU.
About the Conference
The 84th Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA) Annual Advocacy & Business Meeting takes place April 15-16 in Jefferson City. The agenda includes:
- Learn about state and federal legislative issues affecting credit unions
- Meet with state lawmakers to share the credit union difference
- Exercise your rights as an Association member to participate in the FREE business meeting
- Hear about MCUA's accomplishments in 2012 and where we're headed in 2013
- Take part in educational sessions like using social media for credit union advocacy
- Attend other business meetings for Missouri Corporate Credit Union and Heartland Business Services
- Take part in an optional dinner and ghost tour of the State Penitentiary (sponsored by CUNA Mutual Group)
- For more information, view the event brochure.
Register for the Conference
Click here to make your conference registration with MCUA. Or, simply find the April calendar and click on the event. MCUA is offering tiered pricing for eligible credit unions. Click here to see the conference brochure tiered pricing model.
As always, the MCUA Business Meeting is FREE, and all credit union presidents are encouraged to attend.
Questions: Call 888.800.6287 or send us an email.