2012 CUNA Volunteer Institute in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Registration and school information is now available for the upcoming 2012 CUNA Volunteer Institute, May 6 - 9 in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
The CUNA Volunteer Institute helps volunteers gain the skills they need to become expert credit union volunteers. From legislation and liabilities to discussing strategies to incorporate fun into the boardroom, volunteers will explore a variety of topics that will help make them impactful credit union directors. This institute is designed for volunteers looking to increase their knowledge while connecting with peers.
Attendees will hear from a variety of credit union experts on the following topics:
- CEO Oversight – What’s the Right Formula?
- Secrets of an Effective Board Chair
- Motivating Board Volunteers and Bringing FUN to the Boardroom
- Today’s Economy and the Risks for Your Credit Union
- Directors Who Make a Difference
- And more
For more information about the CUNA Volunteer Institute and to register, click here.