Credit Union Help Needed for Warners' Warm-Up
Calling all credit unions in the St.Louis area! With your help, we can keep the city warm and toasty this winter with the Warners' Warm-Up Coat Drive. Each year, the St. Louis Chapter of Credit Unions teams up with First Things First, Kurt Warner’s charitable foundation that hosts the coat drive.
To participate, credit unions need to contact Sarah Rehkop via email by Thursday, September 12. The coat drive will take place from November 1-14. Monetary donations will also be accepted. First Things First will use the money to purchase coats for those in need.
Please include the following information in your email:
- List of your branch locations that will serve as drop-off points (please include street address/city/state/zip)
- Number of boxes needed (one per branch)
- Number of “Coat Drop Here” posters (one per collection box)
- Number of “Coat Drop Here” large (11” X 17”) flyers (one per branch)
- Number of coat cutouts to display when a member makes a monetary donation
Once the supply orders have been placed, Rehkop will contact participating credit unions with pickup details by the end of October. Typically, there is one pickup location in Missouri and one in Illinois.
Additionally, the St. Louis Chapter will sponsor a collection-box decorating contest. Each branch can compete and submit pictures of their collection box. The winning branch will receive a pizza party lunch.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Sarah Rehkop by email or phone at 636.379.6016.