NCUA has launched a restructured and redesigned primary website, and rolled out the second phase of its consumerfocused website. You can access both sites here and here, respectively. According to the agency, the following features were launched as part of its redesign efforts:
• A new “Find a Credit Union” feature;
• A new regulatory archive section to help users research historical regulations;
• An underlying architecture built on a content management system to keep NCUA current with the state of the art;
• A direct tie to “NCUA Express,” streamlining users’ access to NCUA updates or information in their email;
• More robust pages featuring photos, activities, and contact information for each NCUA Board member and each NCUA office; and
• An improved careers page for potential job applicants.
The agency notes that the CUOnline application to look up call report data has not been changed.