Want to Give Away an SUV? Partner with Bank On More!
Bank On More is giving away a sport utility vehicle (SUV) to celebrate its year-long theme "Live Larger." The SUV will be awarded amid International Credit Union Day celebrations in October. The promotion is designed to last four weeks and drive nonmembers directly to credit union branches. Here's how it works:
- Consumers enter to win the SUV sweepstakes by driving their current cars to designated credit union branches and snapping photos in front of the "Live Larger" backdrop, which is provided by the Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA).
- Consumers then use the hashtag #bankonmore to promote their entries on social media properties, spreading the word about credit unions to their friends and followers.
- MCUA works with credit unions to coordinate a traveling schedule of branch locations where the backdrop will be present. (SCHEDULING EMAIL COMING July 17!)
- The Live Larger promotion is designed to be scalable. Keep it small or blow it up and offer your own special promotion. You could entice consumers to come back for a car loan or give away refreshments and snacks and chat about the benefits of credit union membership.
There are four backdrops available for use that will simultaneously travel the state, rotating around St. Louis, Jefferson City, Springfield and Kansas City. To host the promotion, MCUA recommends having:
- A parking lot or comparable area that can accommodate incoming traffic
- An employee dedicated to helping consumers enter the campaign
- Two people that set up the backdrop prior to opening and disassemble at close.
- Note: MCUA will provide an event kit and training tools to host locations
Choose Your Dates!
MCUA will email the online calendar on July 17, where credit unions can claim their dates. The calendar is first-come, first-served. Credit unions can choose up to three dates for hosting the promotion. MCUA will gauge interest level and fill holes in the calendar where necessary.
Questions? Contact Nora Holloway via email or call 800.392.3074, etx. 1349.