Last Chance: Register for Collections & Bankruptcy
Missouri’s credit union staffers have less than two weeks to register for Collections & Bankruptcy, which will be held on September 3-4 at the Missouri Credit Union Association’s office, 2055 Craigshire Road in St. Louis.
Credit unions can register here.
This two-day event is back by popular demand. Drawing from more than 24 years of experience, David Reed will lead the training. Reed offers a unique perspective, as he has worked as a collections and bankruptcy attorney for debtors and credit unions.
Collections & Bankruptcy offers in-depth training for credit union employees. It aims to help attendees:
- Maximize their collections efficiency
- Learn the moving parts of a effective collections program
- Improve communication between departments
- Prioritize collection efforts
- Deal with difficult members
- Understand key bankruptcy terms and concepts
- Learn effective policies and procedures regarding bankruptcy
- Bullet proof their proofs of claim
- And much more!
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Thornton via email or phone, 800-446-3620, ext. 1321.