Business Accounts & Lending Deadline Approaching
Small businesses are hurting, and credit unions can offer relief. Registration for Taking Care of Business, a seminar on business accounts and commercial lending, ends February 24. Sign up today and begin serving a whole new type of member - a business owner. Taking Care of Business deals with the various aspects of business membership, from account structure and documentation, to dealing with commercial lending. Participants will gain training on commercial account procedures and begin to build competency and confidence to higher levels of performance. Session Highlights:
- Making the Transition from Consumer to Commercial Lending
- Understanding Different Business Structures & Accounts
- Do I Need a Trade Name and if so, How Do I Obtain One?
- Sales Skills For Building Business Relationships –Do’s And Don’ts
- Do the Math – Understanding Ratios and Tax Analysis
- Understanding the Business Products & Services Offered by the Credit Union
- Giving Advice Without Giving Advice
- Promoting Business Services To Expand Member Relationships
For more information and to register, click here.