Let Members Tell Your Story: Culture & Marketing
Getting members to tell the "Credit Union Difference" story can be one of the most effective forms of marketing. Peer-to-peer recommendations are successful because the message comes from a trusted and unbiased source - not to mention that referrals are free! Learn how to inspire your members and your internal staff to share your credit union's unique story at Culture & Marketing: A Dynamic Duo for Success. This one-day seminar takes place May 23 in St. Louis from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The agenda includes:
- Exploring the relationship between marketing and culture
- Inspiring staff and members to tell the credit union's story
- Examining high-level case studies from Zappos and TOMS
- Knowing exactly what to do when a great idea is presented
- Examining real-life examples from credit union successes and failures
- And much more
The educational investment is $299 per person and includes all materials, speaker fees, lunch and refreshments. MCUA is offering tiered pricing for this event.
|Credit unions less than $10M||$74.75|
|Credit unions $10M to < $20M||$149.50|
|Credit unions $20M to $30M||$224.25|
|Credit unions $30M +||$299|
Location: MCUA St. Louis Office, 2055 Craigshire Drive, St. Louis, MO 63146
Click here to register and learn more.