2012 NYIB Conference in New Orleans
The National Youth Involvement Board (NYIB) has an annual conference, and this year it is in New Orleans, LA. It will be held from July 30 – August 2. If you are a credit union financial educator, youth marketer, or business development representative, you REALLY do not want to miss this…some highlights include:
- Embrace The Leadership Challenge: Making the Most of Managing from the Middle, presenter Jeffery Cufaude
- Getting to the Future of Credit Unions–Attracting Gens X, Y, and Z, presenter Sean McDonald
- Branding your Financial Education Program, presenter Vince Shorb
- eMerging Technologies & Mobile Marketing, presenter Mark Arnold
- 8 Ways to Make Financial Literacy Captivating, presenter Colin Ryan
- Capturing the Most Powerful Market: MOMS, presenter Shari Storm
Other events include: Award Ceremony / Cajun Dinner at Mulate’s / NYIB Regional Meetings and Elections / NYIB Annual Meeting and election. This is the BEST networking around for credit union financial educators and youth marketers.
Click here for more information or to register for this conference.