Last Chance: Account Ownership
Registration for Account Ownership closes on August 10 - reserve your spot today! Opening new accounts can be confusing and risky. Take the uncertainty out of account structuring with this one-day session offered in four cities across the state. The agenda includes:
- Overview of Account Ownership Types
- Key Definitions and Disclosures
- Individual Accounts, with and without Payable on Death Designations
- Joint Accounts, with and without Payable on Death Designations
- Minors as Account Owners
- Removing or Adding Account Owners - Special Considerations
- Powers of Attorney
- Missouri Transfer to Minor Law Account (MOTML)
- Estate Accounts
- Representative Payee Accounts
- Court Appointed Fiduciary Accounts
- Trust Accounts and Deceased Member Accounts
Meet the Instructor
John Thomas, Esq., MCUA
Thomas joined MCUA in 2012 as the Vice President of Compliance and Advocacy. In this capacity, he manages the delivery of regulatory compliance services to credit unions, provides analysis of proposed legislation and regulations and ensures that all corporate legal needs are satisfied. He is a member of The Missouri Bar and has an MBA in finance from Washington University and a JD from St. Louis University.
The educational investment is $149 per person. This fee includes material, speaker fees, breakfast and lunch. Tiered pricing is available.
2055 Craigshire Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63146
223 Madison St.
Jefferson City, MO 65101
6220 Blue Ridge Cut-Off Ste. 300
Kansas City, MO 64133
BluCurrent Credit Union
1770 W. Sunset
Springfield, MO 65807
*Each session requires a minimum of 8 participants.
8:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
9 a.m. Session begins
Noon Lunch - provided
3 p.m. Session ends