Time is running out to register for Taking Care of Business, a one-day seminar designed to address the various aspects of business membership, from account structure and documentation, to dealing with commercial lending. We have extended the early-bird rate to ensure you don't miss out on this terrific event! Meet a new type of member - a business owner. Taking Care of Business is Participants will gain training on commercial account procedures and begin to build competency and confidence to higher levels of performance. Session highlights include:
· Making the Transition from Consumer to Commercial Lending
· Understanding Different Business Structures & Accounts
· Do I Need a Trade Name and if so, How Do I Obtain One?
· Sales Skills For Building Business Relationships –Do’s And Don’ts
· Do the Math – Understanding Ratios and Tax Analysis
· Understanding the Business Products & Services Offered by the Credit Union
· Giving Advice Without Giving Advice
· Promoting Business Services To Expand Member Relationships
Date: March 1
Location: MCUA St. Louis Office
Speaker: John Baptista, Jr.
Who Should Attend: Credit union personnel who are directly (or will be) dealing with either opening business accounts or handling commercial loans.
For more information and to register, click here.