The Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA) publishes several newsletters and magazines to support the information needs of its members. From daily information published on the web to proprietary information published in our quarterly Missouri Courier magazine, we’re driven to keep you informed and in touch on issues affecting credit unions.
- Missouri Difference: MCUA’s weekly publication of the articles included in our newsfeed on the front page. Don’t miss a single article by signing up today. To submit information for consideration in the Missouri Difference, use our Share Your Story online form. If you prefer, you can send an e-mail with the information to be considered, along with your contact information, photo release, photo caption and any associated links.
- Missouri Courier: MCUA’s quarterly magazine that contains information about industry-specific topics. From non-member polling to survey responses on consumer behaviors, the Missouri Courier includes detailed information readers can use to shape decisions affecting their credit union.
- Compliance InfoSight: In the fast-paced world of regulatory compliance, you need the most current information possible. Published weekly, the Compliance InfoSight is a consolidation of compliance related news affecting credit union operations.
Links are provided at right for easy access to current publications.
In an effort to increase visibility of credit unions in Missouri, the Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA) created an online consumer survey designed to gather important information on a range of financial topics from participating credit union members. The data collected will be use to:
- Package by MCUA for regional media outlets as part of a public relations campaign launched to increase media attention of credit unions.
- Support credit union growth and operations initiatives by giving leaders insights into consumer attitudes.
Member credit unions were asked to link the survey to their websites, social media platforms and e-mail list serves June 15 - July 15, 2012. MCUA thanks participating credit unions. The response rate doubled compared to the previous survey.
This survey included 19 questions relating to:
- Mobile Banking
- The Economy
- Student Loans
- Respondent Demographics
Newly designed and made specifically to share with members of the press is the 2011 Scorecard. This document contains a host of comparison information to help shed light on what makes credit unions unique in the financial services marketplace. Credit union leaders can share this document with local press to spread the word why credit unions are the best choice for consumers.