Fynanz, Inc. is a leading technology provider of web-based private student lending networks and solutions. The Missouri Credit Union Association (MCUA) partners with Fynanz to make available the innovative technology platform that easily puts lenders into the private student lending business. The technology is simple to implement and customize, without the need to purchase or install any software. This end-to-end integrated solution includes complete origination, underwriting, servicing and marketing.
Benefits of offering student loans include:
- Private student loans are an established form of consumer borrowing having provided college access to millions of students during the past decade. Future market potential remains strong as college costs and enrollment continue to increase.
- New channel to grow your member base and attract the Gen Y population
- Opportunity to diversify a balance sheet that may be too heavily skewed toward other consumer loans (i.e. mortgages, autos and credit cards)
- Additional source of income — longer-term variable rate consumer asset
- Build member loyalty and help prevent deposit and member flight by offering private student loans, an in demand product relied on by many consumers
Fynanz powers an industry leading private lending marketplace and helps credit unions of all asset sizes and fields of membership monetize private student lending by attracting younger members to grow their membership base. Fynanz developed the ground-breaking Fynanz Academic Credit Score (FACS) that helps credit unions assess credit bureau data and student borrower academic attributes when scoring and pricing student loans.
Online solutions include EdAccess, a place for students and parents to get started with the process, and EdSucceed, a resource for graduates to consolidate private student loans.
Contact your MCUA field representative (listed at right) for details.